Youth Thermalite Long John
Designed for autumn, winter and spring.
A warm, yet light and flexible, Long John for cold weather sailing. Used with one or other of our DrySystem Tops and Thermal Base Layers, this garment is suitable for use not only in winter but also in autumn and spring. It is constructed with panels of differing thickness from 3mm to 5mm which are chosen to maximise warmth and durability without sacrificing the ease of movement so essential for small boat sailing.
- Yamamoto #39/#45 throughout - quick drying, minimum water absorption, hypo-allergenic
- Thermal quick drying lining throughout
- Stretchy, durable reinforcement to seat, shins and knees for long life and protection from bruising
- All seams are watertight as they are glued, blind stitched and taped
- SCS (Super Composite Skin) water repellent body
- SCS watertight ankle seals
- Unique Velcro tab system to prevent DrySystem Tops from riding up and to create waterproof seal between Long John and Top