Product Combo: Thermalite Long John and 1mm Top
Buy our Thermalite DRYSYSTEM Long John and Superlite 1.0mm DRYSYSTEM Top and save 15%
Thermalite Long John
SOLD OUT IN SIZE MT, ST & XS. LOW IN STOCK IN SIZES SB & S.
A lightweight high stretch Long John for cold weather sailing. Used with DrySystem Tops, this Long John can be used throughout the autumn through to spring giving one of the warmest lightest and most flexible wetsuits on the market. Constructed using 5/4/3mm panels placed for high thermal and high flex for warmth and ease of movement.
- Yamamoto #39 throughout - quick dry, low absorption, hypo-allergenic
- Thermal quick dry lining throughout
- High stretch, super durable, reinforcing to seat and knees
- Super Composite Skin (SCS) body and Velcro DrySystem seals
Superlite 1.0mm Top
SOLD OUT IN SIZES XXL, XL & LB.
A Top for late spring through to autumn. This is not a DrySystem garment so it is not totally watertight. It is best used with the Superlite DrySystem 2mm Long John. Our Thermal Base Layer Top can be worn for additional warmth on cooler, windy summer days. This Top is so light and flexible that it is easy to forget that you are wearing it.
- 1.0mm Yamamoto #39 throughout - quick drying, minimum water absorption, hypo-allergenic
- The 1.0mm neoprene is sandwiched between fabric layers which are water repellent to minimise wind chill
- Flatlock seams
- Unique Velcro tab system to prevent the Top from riding up when being worn with a Lennon Long John