Product Combo: Superlite Wetsuit Long John and 1mm Top
Buy our Superlite Wetsuit Long John and Superlite Wetsuit Long John and Superlite 1mm Top and save 15%
Superlite Wetsuit Long John
A light and flexible Long John for warm weather sailing. Used with one or other of our DrySystem Tops and Thermal Base Layers, this garment can be used from early spring through to the autumn. In high summer it can be worn with just a Racewear Rash Vest or a Thermal Top.
- Yamamoto #39 throughout - quick drying, minimum water absorption, hypo-allergenic
- Thermal quick drying lining throughout
- All panels are 2mm Yamamoto #39 apart from the knee and shin panels which are 4mm to protect the sailor from bruising
- All seams are watertight as they are glued, blind stitched and taped
- SCS (Super Composite Skin) water repellent body.
- SCS watertight ankle seals
- Unique Velcro tab system to prevent DrySystem Tops from riding up and to create waterproof seal between Long John and Top
Superlite 1mm Top
SOLD OUT IN SIZES XXL, XL & LB.
A Top for late spring through to autumn, this is not a DrySystem garment so it is not totally watertight. It is best used with the Superlite DrySystem 2mm Long John. Our Thermal Base Layer Top can be worn for additional warmth on cooler, windy summer days. This Top is so light and flexible that it is easy to forget that you are wearing it.
- 1.0mm Yamamoto #39 throughout-quick drying, minimum water absorption, hypo-allergenic
- The 1.0mm neoprene is sandwiched between fabric layers which are water repellent to minimise wind chill
- Flatlock seams
- Unique Velcro tab system to prevent the Top from riding up when being worn with a Lennon Long John